Line, smudge & smoke out your eye look with Vapour Beauty Eye Definer.
Soft, sexy definition for your eyes. Deep, rich, blendable color that is ultimately soothing and nourishing. Pencils have smudge tips to make the perfect smoky eye a cinch. Eye Definer is formulated without Bismuth Oxychloride, Petroleum, Parabens or Cyclopentasiloxane.
• Rich Mineral Pigments
• Essential Fatty Acid (EFA) rich + skin-conditioning Organic Shea Butter
• Antioxidant-rich Marula oil
• Nourishing, protective Jojoba + Sunflower oils
Vapour is committed to supporting natural, non-toxic options that support personal and planetary health.
Net Wt.: 0.038 oz / 1.08 g
Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil†, Mica‡, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride†, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil†, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Canola Oil†, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil†, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax†, Glyceryl Caprylate†, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax†, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) †, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil†, Ascorbyl Palmitate†; May Contain +/-: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides
* Organic † Plant derived ‡ Mineral derived (Sunflower Seed Oil is only in shade DUSK)
Always start with a freshly sharpened eyeliner pencil. Draw eyeliner in short strokes as close to the lash line as possible. Apply liner where your lashes normally grow moving from the inside outward. If desired, use the smudge tip to blend the liner into the lash line to create a natural smoky effect.
Recommendations: For external use only. If adverse reaction occurs, discontinue use and consult your physician.
• For a soft natural look apply liner to back of hand. Pick up with smudge tip and apply to lash line.
• For thicker, more dramatic line, begin lining upper lash line with short strokes. At the halfway point of the eye angle your pencil and continue drawing with the side of the pencil to create a thicker line.
• To create soft sexy definition, line eyes then buff in a bit of darker matte or satin shadow on top of liner to diffuse the line.
• To make your eyes appear larger apply liner from center of lashline outward on both the top and bottom.
• Prime your eyeliner with eyeshadow. Use a dark shadow and run it along your lid, right next to your lashes with the Vapour Crease Brush. Then trace over the eyeshadow line with liner.
• If you have dark hair, try lining your upper lash line with black eyeliner and your lower line with brown for daytime appropriate definition.