Morrocco Method Neutral Henna is completely colorless and is perfect for anyone looking to add shine and definition to their hair. Neutral Henna will bring out the natural brilliance of your hair color by conditioning deeply and treating the hair follicle. The neutral henna is also a fantastic curl elongater for people looking for more definition and length. Please note that this can have a slight drying effect on hair that is already prone to drying or greys.
MM HENNA HAIR DYE IS FORMULATED TO:
• Supply rich, long-lasting color using only 100% pure botanical ingredients with no harsh metals or synthetic chemicals.
• Simultaneously hydrate and condition hair strands.
• Add a protective sheath of henna to the hair strand.
• Gently and safely coat the hair, allowing for repeated treatments without risk of damage.
MADE FROM RAW, WILDCRAFTED INGREDIENTS
Morrocco Method provides the purest henna for hair color available. Without chemical additives or irritants, MM henna for hair color provides a deep, rich color while conditioning your hair and scalp. MM continues to bring the purest ingredients into our products to ensure their quality and the quality of your look. All are 100% plant material and completely chemical free: no metallic salts, no ammonia, no PPD!
• Good for deep hair conditioning treatment.
• Can be used as a base for Light Blonde Henna.
• Prevents Indigo from fading when used as a base for Brown and Black Henna Hair Dye.
Neutral Henna (Cassia obovata)
Neutral Henna (also known as Cassia obovata, Cassia, or Senna) is used strictly for the conditioning benefits of henna, minus the coloration. However, if you leave it in longer than directed or use other ingredients, Neutral Henna might leave a subtle yellow tint. To best avoid this, explicitly follow the instructions below. Dyeing your hair with chemicals after using Neutral Henna might yield unpredictable res ults if you do not wait 6 - 8 weeks after a Neutral Henna treatment. This is because Neutral Henna makes your hair less porous and less susceptible to dyes.
• Mixing Bowl (wooden or glass preferable)
• Mixing Spoon (wooden preferable)
• Measuring Spoon/Cup
• Gloves ( vinyl/rubber)
• Plastic Wrap - OR - Plastic Shower Cap
• OPTIONAL: Cloth Cap (beanie, ski cap, etc.)
• Neutral Henna Kit
• Filtered Water, 2 cups
Mixing & Application
1. Put Neutral Henna powder into a mixing bowl. Stir in filtered water a little at a time while mixing, until it is the consistency of yogurt. The mixture should not drip from the spoon but should still be easily spreadable. You may not need 2 cups of water t o achieve this.
2. Do not let sit. Apply immediately to your hair after mixing. Section your hair, put a towel around your shoulders . Using gloved hands, apply henna to clean, dry hair. (It can be applied to towel - dried hair but not wet). For visual referenc e, please see our video guide on applying henna: www.morroccomethod.com/henna
3. Wrap hair with plastic wrap or put on a shower cap. Optionally, put on a fabric cap over the plastic to trap body heat. The key is to keep the paste moist and warm.
4. Leave in your hair for only 1 hour. Do not leave it in overnight.
5. Unwrap your hair and rinse with water only. Use a drain catcher to prevent possible clogging. Use Pearl Essence Creme Rinse or a few drops of Euro Oil to aid in the henna rinsing process. The Morrocco Me thod Scalp Massager help s in removing the henna.
6. For optimal results, repeat monthly.