Refine pores & reduce shine with Vapour Beauty Matte Smoothing Primer.
Minimize the appearance of pores with plant-tech actives that leave skin looking matte, supple and perfectly primed. The velvety matte finish improves makeup performance with lasting wear. Preps all skin tones and is best for balanced, sensitive or combination skin types.
Matte Smoothing Primer is formulated WITHOUT Silicone, Dimethicone, Polyacrylamide, or Ethanolamine.
• Protective, skin-softening Jojoba Oil + Cranberry extracts
• Replenishing Celery extract
• Skin-nourishing and soothing Amino Acids
Let go of Convention with all-natural, healthy, cruelty-free Gentle Illuminating Primer. Complete your look with
Vapour is committed to supporting natural, non-toxic options that support personal and planetary health.
30 ml / 1.0 fl oz
Water, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Water*, Octyldodecyl Myristate†, Propanediol†, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate†, C10-18 Triglycerides†, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate†, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate†, Pentylene Glycol†, Jojoba Esters†, Lauroyl Lysine†, Cetearyl Alcohol†, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax†, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica‡, Mica‡, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax†, Ectoin§, Cetyl Alcohol†, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax§, Cellulose Gum†, Xanthan Gum†, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables†, Honokiol†, Sorbitan Trioleate†, Sodium Phytate†, Polyglycerin-3†, Acacia Decurrens (Acacia) Flower Wax†, Sodium Hyaluronate†, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Seed Extract†, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract†, Alcohol†, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/Iron Oxides
* Organic † Plant derived ‡ Mineral derived § Naturally derived
Shake well before use. Apply on clean skin, or after your moisturizer or sunscreen. Smooth a small amount of primer onto skin with fingertips.
• If you are concerned with fine lines or enlarged pores, spend a little bit more time in those areas working the primer into the skin for a smooth finish.
• To lock out shine on very oily skin apply a tiny amount of Pressed Perfecting Powder with the “rolling technique” after primer before foundation.