WHAT IT IS: Sparkle is a natural and systemically supportive alternative to toxic mainstream teeth whitening treatments. Rather than adding to the body's toxic burden while whitening your smile, Sparkle utilizes earth's gifts to detox the mouth, eliminate plaque and naturally brighten and strengthen dental enamel.
BENEFITS: Supports immunity, oral and dental health. Sparkle is antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antiseptic.
• Activated charcoal has been heated in the presence of steam so as to increase its adsorptive properties. Activated charcoal works through the principle mechanism of adsorption. It acts by electrostatically binding molecules to the surfaces of the charcoal particle. One teaspoon of activated charcoal powder has about the same surface area as a football field. This expansive surface area translates into a tremendous potential to adsorb toxictity. Charcoal has been found more than capable of disarming the lethal properties of thousands of man-made pollutants and is a key ingredient in many detoxification protocols.
• Myrrh has been used as a healing plant for thousands of years. It is an excellent antiseptic with high concentrations of volatile oils. It helps increase macrophage activity, thereby raising the potency of our protective shield (surface immune system). Myrrh is particularly effective for sore throats and infections of the mouth, gums, sinuses and upper respiratory system.
• Plantain is an herbalist favorite for it's wide range of uses. It is highly nutritive plant that contains fiber, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus, zinc and copper, as well as vitamins A, C and K. It is also a rich source of numerous phytochemicals, including allantoin, glycosides, phenols, salicylic acid and tannins. Phytochemicals are antioxidant compounds found naturally in plants that prevent free radical induced damage in the body and thereby help to prevent and treat disease in humans. The International College of Herbal Medicine states that plantain leaf has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antibiotic and immune-stimulating properties.
• Baking soda has been shown to neutralize acids in the mouth which reduces the amount of acid-loving bacteria that cause cavities. Baking soda has also been shown to reduce dental plaque. It will naturally and gently remove surface stains.
• Red Root helps facilitate the clearing of dead cellular tissue from the lymph system which enhances the healing process. This herb has a strong affinity for the lymphatic system to include the lymph nodes, tonsils and entire back of throat, spleen, appendix and liver. Several of the compounds found in Red Root have been found active against various oral pathogens including Streptococcus mutans, Actinomyces viscous, Porphyromonas gingivalis and Prevotella intermedia.
• Studies have shown that Neem can benefit oral health by reducing plaque and bacteria. It is antioxidant and mineral-rich (zinc, magnesium, copper, iron, phosphorous and potassium) and is generally well tolerated and particularly useful in cases of gingivitis.
• Echinacea has an extremely broad spectrum of actions (analgesic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, immune modulator, immune stimulant, stimulates antibody production) and extensive studies have shown that it can have a powerful impact on the activity of viruses (HIV and certain strains of influenza), and bacteria (numerous strains of Candida, Streptococcus pyogenes, Haemophilus influenza, Propionbacterium and Legionella pneumophila.)
Activated coconut charcoal, Sodium Bicarbonate, sea salt, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Plantago Lanceolata (plantain), Ceanothus americanus extract (Red Root), Azadirachta indica (Neem), Echinacea Angustifolia Leaf Extract.
Use once a day for 7-10 days at a time to naturally whiten teeth. Simply add a pinch to a wet toothbrush and soft brush gently for two minutes. Be prepared, it is messy, but it is also a powerfully effective and non-toxic way to whiten teeth.