Morrocco Method Volcanic Powder Dry Shampoo uses the finest clays, minerals and botanicals from around the world to deliver a deep clean to the hair root and follicle. This unique formula helps to dramatically reverse chemical damage caused by synthetic hair products, delivering a natural glow to your hair without the residue. only a thin layer of volcanic powder coats the hair, providing protection against environmental effects.
The base of bentonite clay, naturally eliminates impurities and excess oils from the roots and follicles while protecting the scalp's natural oils needed for a healthy, balanced scalp. Aloe vera and prickly pear powders provide essential vitamins and antioxidants to help lock in moisture and hydration, fight inflammation and balance pH levels to keep hair healthy and beautiful.
Volcanic Powder Dry Shampoo contains only the most pure, wild-harvested botanicals that are raw, paleo, vegan and 100% natural, making it ideal for all hair types. For a quick boost in between washes, or easy on-the-go hair care, Morrocco Method Volcanic Powder Dry Shampoo is the best choice for healthier, happier and naturally luxurious hair.
VOLCANIC POWDER DRY SHAMPOO IS FORMULATED TO:
• Effectivly eliminates chemicals, heavy metals, and other toxic exposures of daily life from the hair and scalp.
• Dramatically reverses damage caused by conventional synthetic based hair products and environmental factors.
• Gently absorbs excess oil from the hair and scalp without stripping necessary oils for a healthy scalp, utilizing volcanic clays montmorillonite and bentonite.
• Increases body and shine by removing debris and exess oil from the follicle.
MADE FROM RAW, WILDCRAFTED INGREDIENTS
Morrocco Method offers the finest raw, vegan, gluten free and color safe hair hair products. Morrocco Method strives to deliver you with the highest quality non-toxic shampoos that feed your hair with living nutrients. All of their shampoos are synthetic free, paraben free, vegan, non-toxic and paleo friendly.
Montmorillonite, Bentonite, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Powder, Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Fruit Powder, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Powder, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Powder, Arrowroot, Basil, Bladderwrack, Burdock Root, Cardamom, Charcoal, Chlorella, Dandelion, Fennel, Gingko, Kelp, Marshmallow, Myrrh, Peppermint, Rosemary, Sage, Shavegrass (Horsetail), Thyme, Turmeric
HOW TO USE
1. Section your hair into 3 or 4 parts using a comb or fingers . S prinkle a little powder into your hands or apply directly to scalp. Gently massag e the prod uct into your hair with your fingertips, s tart ing with the roots at the crown of your head.
2. Bend over and also apply to the underside roots, again massaging the product in with your fingertips. L ightly dust the oily areas, pay ing special attention to the roots .
3. For oily hair or a quick volume boost in between wash e s , apply powder l ightly to t he top layer of your hair and work through to the roots.
4. To ensure even distribution , use a comb or Pure Boar Bristle Brush to gently work the powder through the hair . Brush outwards from the top of the head, working down to the ends. Then, bending at the waist , brush the underside of the hair, starting at the nape of the neck and working upwards