Morrocco Method Zen Detox Hair and Scalp Therapy is a unique formula of clays, minerals, and herbs created to detoxify the hair follicles, roots, oil glands and scalp. It dynamically assists in reversing chemical damage caused from past use of synthetic hair products and environmental concerns.
Zen Detox is an ideal product for those with compromised immune systems to include safely (with or without other forms of treatment) and will assist greatly in detoxifying chemical residuals. The herbs and spices enhancing our unique Zen Detox formula help eliminate the chemicals, heavy metals, and often carcinogenic exposures of daily living. This natural conditioner is raw and filled with the most pure, hand-picked ingredients, making it great for all hair types.
ZEN DETOX HAIR & SCALP MASQUE IS FORMULATED TO:
• Absorb excess oils from the follicles and roots to leave hair softer and fuller, using a unique combination of herbs and bentonite clay.
• Gently extract chemical residual to speed up the hair and scalp's natural detoxification process.
• Dynamically assist in reversing chemical damage caused from synthetic hair products and environmental factors.
• Add a protective layer to hair strands to prevent future chemical damage.
MADE FROM RAW, WILDCRAFTED INGREDIENTS
Morrocco Method offers you the finest in raw, vegan, and gluten free conditioners. With holistic formulas packed with nature's most potent trace minerals and naturally grown botanicals, our conditioners offer deep moisture and detangling with ingredients that feed your hair and scalp. With products to help you detox, detangle, and moisturize, there is always a perfect conditioner for everyone.
All Morrocco Method natural conditioners are raw, vegan, paleo, sulfate free, gluten free and low-sudsing.
Montmorillonite, Bentonite, Arrowroot, Basil, Bladderwrack, Burdock Root, Cardamom, Charcoal, Chlorella, Dandelion, Fennel, Gingko, Kelp, Marshmallow, Myrrh, Peppermint, Rosemary, Sage, Shavegrass, Thyme, Turmeric
Morrocco Method Zen Detox Hair & Scalp Therapy is a detoxing clay mask for your hair and scalp. It i s primarily a mixture of Kaolin and Montmorillonite clays, both of which are highly adsorbent — they draw out toxins from the skin like a magnet. Zen Detox pulls heavy metals from the scalp, and then it also removes excess sebaceous oils and residual chemicals from synthetic shampoos, conditioners, styling products, coloring agents, perms, and relaxers from the hair.
How to use Zen Detox
For a full treatment, use the Zen Detox once a week for three weeks. For optimal results, use once a season. You can apply the treatment to dirty or clean hair, even use it as a replacement for a shampooing session. Zen Detox should be applied to slightly damp hair. If you have a chr onic and acute illness, or highly toxic , it's important to take it slow . For further guidance, go to: morroccomethod.com/detox
You Wil l Need
• Mixing Bowl (non - metal)
• Mixing Spoon (non - metal
• Zen Detox , 2 - 4 tbsp
• Distilled warm water , 2 - 4 tbsp
1. Do NOT use metal utensils or containers when using Zen Detox. There will be a negative reaction and the Zen Detox will lose potency.
2. Take Zen Detox powder and place in bowl. Slowly add equal amounts of distilled water, mixing thoroughly. Mixture should be spreadable but not drip. You may add more or less water to achieve this. You can alternatively put the water in the bowl first and gradually whisk in clay. Because our formula is raw and has no emulsifiers, it might clump together. If your mixture is lumpy, let it sit covered at room temperature for an hour. This will let the water hydrate the clay. Mix again after letting it sit and there should be less clumping.
3. Hair should be slightly damp . With your hands, massage mixture into your scalp. Smooth over your hair strands. If your hair is long, coil and secure atop your head .
4. Let the clay sit on your head for 15 to 60 minutes, depending on how you respond to the detox and gradual drying effects. DO NOT let it dry completely , as this might cause the hair to become brittle. First time users should shoot for 20 minutes, then consecutive treatments bump up to 30, 45, and 60 minutes. Advanced users can go up to 120 minutes, as long as it doesn't dry completely.
Detox can produce several symptoms, including mild headaches, a "pul ling" feeling, and light - headedness. These are not harmful, but if you are feeling discomfort, simply rinse off the Zen Detox. Use less clay or reduce the treatment time until you adjust. Regardless, Zen Detox is safe and effective.
5. When ready, use a basin or tub to submerge your scalp and massage the majority out. Rinse with water to remove excess, do not use shampoo. Detoxing taxes the body, so we suggest replenishing electrolytes and minerals by drinking coconut water and eating dark leafy greens, blue-green algae, spirulina, or similar foods. Drink plenty of water or herbal teas, and get some rest. To help with any dryness of skin or hair , use Euro Oil.
Other Uses for Zen Detox
The clay mask can be used on the face as well, following the same mixing procedure as above. Apply to clean, damp face and neck, avoiding eyes and mouth. Leave on your face for 10 - 15 minutes or until dry, then wash mask off using a warm, wet washcloth. This mask i s perfect for helping with acne.
When mixed with water and made into a poultice , it can draw out infection, reduce insect bite swelling, reduce pain, help with burns and plant rashes . It can also help relieve symptoms of Candida yeast syndrome, Athlete's Foot , psoriasis, and eczema.