Infinity Greens is an extraordinary blend of 36 of some of the most health enhancing green superfoods on earth! The organic and wild-harvested blue-green algae and herbs come from remote regions all over the world and are scientifically proven to be truly supportive of our health - and substantially so. All ingredients in the Infinity superfood formula have a special health supportive and nutritive property, and together these superfoods enhance the function of the immune system, circulation, muscles, brain, heart, joints, bones, digestion, liver, kidneys, pancreas and skin. All green superfood ingredients are organically grown (or harvested from the wild), dried at low temperatures, and ground into an organic superfood powder to be mixed with water, juice or smoothie. Infinity Greens is also available in capsule form.
Each Serving of Infinity Greens Contains
Green Superfoods ~ 5128 mg
• E3 Klamath Algae & E3 Extract ~ Organic Slows aging. Increases energy. High in magnesium for promoting brain health.
• Spirulina ~ Organic Detoxifier. Alkalinizes bloodstream and increases oxygen absorption. High in GLA.
• Chlorella ~ Organic Chelates heavy metals and toxins from fat cells.
• Stinging Nettle ~ Organic Lung and respiratory support.
Herbal Complex ~ 2491 mg
• Maca Root ~ Organic Adrenal support for stamina.
• Horsetail ~ Wild-Crafted High in silicone. Bone-strengthening. Promotes healthy hair and fingernails.
• Burdock Root ~ Organic Stimulates growth of healthy bacteria in digestive system. Anti-inflammatory.
• Nopal Cactus ~ Wild-Crafted High in silicone. Bone-strengthening. Promotes healthy hair and fingernails.
• Holy Basil ~ Wild-Crafted Natural stress relief. Aloe Vera ~ Organic Aids in improved bowel elimination.
Antioxidant Blend ~ 752 mg
• Goji Berries ~ Wild-Crafted Rich in vitamin A. Protection from free radicals.
• Mangosteen Extract ~ Wild-Crafted Contains over 40 antioxidants and promotes circulation.
• Acerola ~ Organic Rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin, and niacin for improving physical endurance.
• Amla Berry ~ Organic Excellent source of Vitamin C. Strengthens immune system.
• Acai Berry ~ Organic High in anthocyanins. Cell protection by neutralizing free radicals.
Essential Fatty Acids ~ 451 mg
• Sprouted and cold-milled Flax seeds ~ Organic High in lignans (healthy hormone balance), fiber, protein, alpha-linolenic acid, and essential fatty acids.
• Sprouted and cold-milled Chia seeds ~ Organic Packed with Omega-3, protein, fiber, calcium.
Probiotics ~55 mg
• Probiotics 25 billion live probiotics per serving. Building blocks of healthy digestion. (L. plantarum, L. paracasei, L. rhamnosus, L. salivarius, S. thermophilus, L. Bulgaricus).
Energetic Enhancement ~ 422 mg
• Ginger ~ Organic Controls appetite. Warms body. Digestive support.
• Cayenne Pepper ~ Organic Promotes circulation and absorption of nutrients.
• Himalayan Salt Crystals Rich in trace minerals magnesium, copper and iron.
• Stevia Leaf ~ Organic Sugar free natural leaf sweetener to enhance flavor.
• Shilajit ~ Wild-Crafted Promotes longevity. Natural aphrodisiac. High in fulvic acid.
Enzymes ~ 100 mg
• Enzymes Detoxification. Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase, Bromelain, Papain, Alpha Galactosidase.
Can Infinity Greens help with weight loss?
The answer is YES. Here is why - Toxins in the body are the number one reason why weight loss for many seems impossible. First, fat is simply fuel. However fat cells store toxins in order to protect our vital organs. The body is reluctant to burn this fat because the stored toxins would be dumped back into the bloodstream. So the idea is to use Infinity Greens intensively for this very purpose. It's simple - remove toxins and now fat can be burned. The chlorophyll from all green foods in conjunction with exercise is the highest impact weight loss protocol.
Infinity Greens is grass free!
We do NOT use wheatgrass in our organic greens formula. Wheatgrass was introduced as a 'superfood' 30 years ago. The buzz about it was - 'greens for pennies!' The catch is, the indigestible nature of grass is wear and tear on the gastrointestinal system. Infinity greens is a blend of blue-green algae and herbs that have been in the human diet thousands of years (except for the last hundred years!) and have only proven to be substantially beneficial with no compromise.
Why the amber glass bottle is essential
Our amber glass bottle with rubber sealed metal lid and oxygen absorber technology locks in nutrition and maintains the full potency of your green superfood purchase for over one year. No plastic will do this! This is because all plastic containers off-gas toxins and leach oxygen over the course of just months degrading the potential nutrition and purity of superfood contents. IG nutrient lock technology = protected purity for maximum potency!
Please Do Not Refrigerate
Store your organic greens bottle at room temperature. Cold glass produces condensation on the inside of bottle. Moisture may weaken potency of ingredients.
Spirulina, E3 Klamath Algae, Chlorella, Stinging Nettles, Maca Root, Horsetail, Burdock Root, Nopal Cactus, Aloe Vera, Goji Berry Juice, Mangosteen Extract, Acerola and Amla Berry, Icelandic Kelp, Nova Scotia Dulse, Soil Based Probiotics, Implantable Species Probiotics, Ginger, Cayenne, Himalayan Salt Crystals, Stevia, Cold-Milled Chia and Flax Seed Meal, Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase, Bromelain, Papain, Alpha Galactosidase
How much should I take? 1 round teaspoon or 5 capsules daily is introductory level for these high impact superfoods. To fulfill the stated benefits of these ingredients is a matter of 'more is always better'. Of course to a point there wouldn't necessarily be any added benefit, but definitely no harm. Law of human and plant biology - these superfood ingredients work!
Bear in mind, Infinity Greens is a blend of 36 different superfoods, and to get a respectable quantity of each one requires more than just 5 capsules. Here is what we recommend - over the course of one month increase 4 heaping teaspoons or 20 capsules. Take it first thing in the morning with water or a smoothie. We are confident you will feel the stated benefits. In fact, it's guaranteed. Let us know how it goes!