Lily Lolo Eye Liner • Smudge Brush
Create a perfect eye look with this Lily Lolo dual-end brush. The angled, firm eye liner brush end can be used wet or dry, while the soft, eye smudge end is perfect for smudging and softening eye shadow and eye liner. Crafted from the finest synthetic fibers with soft and supple bristles, this award-winning brush provides precise application. Enjoy luxurious results with the Lily Lolo collection of professional makeup brushes. 17.5cm.
• Shaped eyeliner end is the perfect size for precision lines along the eye
• The perfect brush for creating a smoky eye line
• Firm angled bristles create a sleek, smooth line
• Soften eyeliner with the smudge end
• Ideal for applying our mineral eye shadow when the brush is used wet for a dramatic and defined eyeline
• Multipurpose brush offers the smudge end to soften and smudge eyeliner to create a gorgeous smoky eye look
• Smudge end can be used to apply a thicker eye line with mineral eye shadow
• White lacquered wooden handle
• Suitable for vegans
*White lacquered wooden handle, *Vegan friendly synthetic bristles.
Overall size is 16.5cm approximately
Dip your Eye Detail Brush (wet or dry) in your favourite rich shade of mineral eyeshadow and using short, swift strokes line the top eyelid as close to the lash line as possible - repeat this action to the outer edges of the lower lash line to add extra drama and open up the eyes.
Brush Care: To wash hold bristles pointing downwards in warm running water, gently lather with mild shampoo and rinse in clean running water, leave to dry naturally on its side to prevent water running into the ferrule.
Step 2. How to wash?
Never immerse cosmetic brushes in water as this can affect the bond holding the bristles together. Instead hold the bristles pointing downwards in warm running water, gently lather with a mild shampoo and rinse the same way in running water. Always leave cosmetic brushes to dry naturally, preferably on their side to prevent water from running into the ferrule.