Antonym Baked Foundation provides a lightweight coverage that revitalizes and brightens your complexion. Antonym Baked Foundation mineral formula contains light reflecting properties that provide an illuminating and pore-blurring effect.
The baking process turns the foundation crème into a delicately textured powder that blends beautifully with the skin for a flawless, radiant application. Antonym's multi-hued shades also adapt to all skin shades and undertones.
Pro Tip: For a fuller coverage and a perfect finish, use the Baked Foundation as a setting powder on top of your liquid foundation!
• Fair is for the fairest of complexions, with cool undertones.
• Light is for the light complexions, with neutral undertones.
• Medium Beige is perfect for medium skin tones with beige undertones.
• Nude is a medium toned shade with olive/yellow undertones.
• Medium Dark is a medium dark toned shade with neutral undertones.
• Dark is a dark toned shade with red undertones.
Mica, Squalane, Octydodecanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Aqua/Water, Zea Mays Starch*, Sorbic Acid, Dehydoacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Alumina, Magnesium Oxide.
*Ingredient From Organic Farming (+/-) May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
HOW TO USE
Apply with a kabuki brush in circular motion for a natural, transparent finish. Use a foundation brush to enhance coverage. The foundation can also be applied lightly with a powder brush for light coverage or to set your liquid foundation.