LILFOX | CHLOROPHYLL + TOURMALINE Brightening Mask
Mineral rich French green sea clay purifies while chlorella, spirulina, and matcha green tea deliver antioxidants to cells for a deep cleansing weekly treatment to reveal clear and bright skin. Brazilian Tourmaline crystals allow the nutrients, minerals, and antioxidants to penetrate deep into skin when massaged into skin. Both spirulina and chlorella applied topically have been found to increase micro-circulation and after repeated consistent applications, have been found to decrease pigmentation on the skin.
Results: This silky treatment mask delivers an instantly toned, clear, and glowy complexion with noticeably minimized pores.
Skin Type: All skin types especially sensitive, dull, mature, congested, acne prone and oily skin types. Blemish-prone skin will see a reduction of clogged pores and pore size while balancing sebum. Dry or Mature skin types will benefit from using this gentle non-stripping mask to repair damage and protect for future.
Texture: Silky matcha mousse
a r o m a t i c s
Top: Fresh matcha leaf
Heart: Green sea algae
k e y • i n g r e d i e n t s
French Green Sea Clay is full of antioxidants and minerals. It draws impurities by causing dead cells to slough off, and by stimulating blood flow to the epidermis. As it drys it causes pores to tighten and the skin to become supple. Gentle enough for sensitive skin types. The clay's green color comes from a combination of iron oxides and decomposed plant matter, mostly kelp seaweed and other algae. The other components of French green clay include minerals such as montmorillonite, magnesium, calcium, potassium.
Brazilian Tourmaline Crystals are added to formula because when massaged into skin they become positively charged on one end and negatively charged on the other end. This reaction allows nutrients from chlorella and matcha and minerals from clays to absorb deeply into skin. Magic Crystal Energy leaves skin glowing.
Chlorella Algae is added for it's high amount of antioxidants that prevent and repair cellular damage by slowing oxidation process to fight premature aging all while speeding up cell and tissue regeneration. Chlorophyll fights free radicals, which damage cells and cause the skin to age.
Matcha Green Tea Leaves posses a wealth of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. The flavonoid plant nutrients polyphenols are well researched for firming skin, boosting collagen, and brightening . Rich in antioxidants, enzymes, amino acids, vitamins and minerals, green tea helps to speed cellular metabolism. Matcha also helps balance sebum production so can be a useful tool for fighting blemishes alongside with French Green Clay.
Spirulina is the richest beta carotene food, which work synergistically to enhance antioxidant protection. Also contains 1% Chlorophyll, one of nature’s highest levels. Chlorophyll is known for cleansing and detoxifying effects.
Montmorillonite (French Green) Clay, Chlorella Vulgaris (Chlorella) Powder*, Camellia Sinensis (Matcha Green Tea) Powder, Kaolin (White Amazon Clay, Arthrospira Platensis (Spirulina) Powder*, Bentonite (Green Bentonite) Clay, Tourmaline Powder, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn Fruit) Powder*, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Powder**
*Certified Organic **Wildcrafted
Size: 100 ml. amethyst glass jar. Will last over 6+ months depending on your masking habits.
Free of parabens, sodium sulphates, silicones, synthetic fragrances, essential oils.
Vegan. Cruelty Free.
How To Use
• Activate mask by mixing a generous teaspoon of mask with a tiny amount of water (or hydrosol toning mist) in a bowl. Slowly trickle water or spritz toning mist over mask to create a velvety consistency mixing with face mask brush.
• For skin plumping hydration, add a dime sized ampount of the Jungle Glow or Cupu-Cool. Use face mask brush and apply to cleansed skin. Leave on 5-45 minutes. You will feel impurities and toxins being removed as skin becomes taut. Never let mask become completely dry as clays are active only when wet.
• Mist with floral water toning mist to extend treatment length.
• To remove, soften with a steamy wet cloth and remove mask.
• Rinse with cool water and spritz with floral water toning mist.
• Finish with massaging 2-5 drops of face nectar into skin for at least one minute and top with more toning mist to lock in moisture and assist with absorption.