Lily Lolo | Mineral Foundation
Award Winning Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation from London is smooth, silky and gives you a flawless airbrushed complexion. It's high refractive index and light reflecting mica helps to minimize the appearance of fine lines instantly. It's beautiful skin in a jar! Vegan. Gluten Free. GMO Free. Cruelty Free.
+ Foundation has a natural SPF 15
+ High performance and water resistant
+ Silky and soft, never cakey or powdery - foundation allows build-able cover whilst still allowing skin to breathe
+ Naturally radiant: foundation is light reflecting, minimizing blemishes and fine lines
+ Made with natural ingredients
Size: Full (10g), Refill Sachet (10g), Sample (0.75g)
How to find the right shade?
• Porcelain (Neutral Shade): The shade for the very fairest of them all. This foundation shade is suitable for very fair skin tones.
• China Doll (Light Shade): A foundation with balanced undertones, suitable for light and very light skin tones. Ideal if you are in between Porcelain and Blondie shades.
• Blondie (Neutral Shade): A neutral shade with balanced undertones for paler skins - our bestselling lighter shade. Blondie is suitable for fair skin tones.
• Candy Cane (Cool Shade): A foundation shade with cool undertones for paler skins. Candy Cane is suitable for paler skins with a cool or pink undertone.
• Warm Peach (Warm Shade): A foundation shade with warm undertones for paler skins.Warm Peach is suitable for paler skins with a warm or peach undertone.
• Barely Buff (Light Shade): A foundation shade with balanced undertones suitable for light skin tones.
• In The Buff (Neutral Shade): A neutral shade with balanced undertones - one of Lily Lolo's bestselling shades. In the Buff is suitable for light - medium skin tones with balanced undertones (not obviously pinky or peachy skin).
• Popsicle (Cool Shade): A foundation shade with cool undertones.Popsicle is suitable for light-medium skin with cool or pink undertones.
• Popcorn (Warm Shade): A foundation shade with warm undertones.Popcorn is suitable for light-medium skin with warm or peachy undertones.
• Cookie (Neutral Shade): A neutral shade with balanced undertones. Cookie is suitable for medium skin tones.
• Cool Caramel (Cool Shade): A foundation shade with cool undertones. Cool Caramel is suitable for medium skin with cool or pink undertones.
• Warm Honey (Warm Shade): A foundation shade with warm undertones. Warm Honey is suitable for medium skin with warm or peachy undertones.
• Butterscotch (Olive Shade): A foundation shade with yellow undertones. Suitable for medium skin with olive or yellow undertones.
• Dusky (Neutral Shade): A foundation shade with balanced undertones. Suitable for tan skin tones.
• Coffee Bean (Warm Shade): A foundation shade with warm undertones. Suitable for tan skin with a warm or peachy undertone.
• Saffron (Olive Shade): A foundation shade with yellow undertones. Saffron is suitable for tan skin with an olive or yellow undertone.
• Hot Chocolate (Warm Shade): A foundation shade with warm undertones. Hot Chocolate is suitable for deeper skin with warm or peachy skin tones.
• Cinnamon (Olive Shade): A foundation shade with yellow undertones. Cinnamon is suitable for deep skin with olive or yellow undertones.
• Truffle (Deep Warm Shade): A deep shade with warm undertones.
• Bonbon (Deep Shade): A deep shade with neutral undertones.
It’s important to find the right shade of foundation for your skin tone.Remember to match your foundation to the skin tone on your jaw line, and not on your hand (they may be very different).
If a shade looks too ashy it’s too pale for you, if it looks orange (even the slightest bit!) it’s too dark. With mineral foundation it’s easy to mix shades together as well.
For guidance choosing your shade look at your skin in daylight, you may notice that you have more pinky tones or more yellowy tones, so then choose a shade which matches the undertones.
Looking at the veins in your wrists can also help, if the veins look blue, you’re more likely to have cool coloring, with pinky undertones and if the veins look more green, warm undertones and yellow coloring.
MICA, ZINC OXIDE [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE)].
10g in a 40ml sifter jar.
*Lily Lolo award winning mineral products is made with pure inert minerals and free of nano particles, talc, additives, harsh chemicals, parabens, gluten, bismuth oxychloride, fillers, petroleum based chemicals, and other questionable ingredients.
Step 1) Before you start, ensure that moisturiser is fully absorbed into the skin; sprinkle a little foundation into the lid of your jar
Step 2) Using your Super Kabuki brush or Flocked Sponge swirl into the minerals to pick up product and tap off excess
Step 3) Starting where coverage is needed most, apply in circular, buffing motions
Step 4) Continue applying in light layers until your desired coverage is achieved