RiseWell | Mineral Toothpaste
RiseWell's Mineral Toothpaste is powered by Hydroxyapatite creating a formula that is clean, safe and incredibly effective at strengthening, remineralizing and protecting the teeth.
Hydroxyapatite acts like a shield around teeth, as it strengthens and remineralizes.
WHY YOU'LL SMILE
• Fluoride-free, paraben-free, vegan and cruelty free
• Powered by Hydroxyapatite to strengthen, remineralize and protect tooth enamel
• Antiplaque and naturally whitening
• 100% safe with proven, effective ingredients. Safe enough to eat!
• No harmful chemicals like sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), propylene Glycol, artificial flavors, or dyes
• Transparent ingredients with no “natural flavoring” hiding
• When used twice daily, one 4 oz. Tube lasts about 3 months
All of RiseWell ingredients are safe, clean, and effective.
• Hydroxyapatite – Restores Tooth Enamel
• Xylitol – Inhibits Bad Breath
• Silica & Calcium Carbonate – Naturally Gentle Scrubbers
• Wild Mint & Peppermint Oils – Freshen Breath and Kill Bacteria
• Orange, Lemon & Eucalyptus Oils – Anti-inflammatory
• Tea Tree Extracts – Antibacterial & Antifungal
• Cinnamon & Thyme Extracts – Antimicorbial Antioxidants
• Stevia, Sorbitol & Erythritol – Natural Sweeteners
Size: 4 oz / 118ml
Silica, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Xylitol, Hydroxyapatite, Calcium Carbonate, Propanediol, Potassium Cocoate, Stevia Rebaudiana Extract, Mentha Arvensis (Wild Mint) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia (Cinnamon) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Gluconate, Menthol, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Erythritol, Xanthan Gum, Eucalyptus Globulus Extract, Illicium Verum (Anise) Extract.
Apply as much toothpaste as you like and brush in gentle, circular motions for 2 minutes when you get up in the morning, after lunch and after dinner for clean, white teeth. For optimal results we recommend the simple, 3 step or care routine: Floss, Rinse and Brush (with no spitting). RiseWell products are safe enough to eat. But don’t, because that would be weird!