Zoe Organics Refresh Blend is made using 100% certified organic essential oils from plants that have been grown with integrity and without harmful pesticides. These oils have been processed without the use of solvents or other contaminants and they are sourced from reputable farmers around the globe who take much care in providing the highest quality oils.
The perfect pick-me-up! Refresh Blend was created with oils known to soothe feelings of queasiness due to upset tummy or motion sickness, and to ease tension. It can also be used to increase focus and add a little pep to your day. 10ml | 0.33 fl oz
• Peppermint is a powerhouse known as one of the seven polyvalents (effective against many toxins). It is commonly an ingredient used in remedies for cough, cold, tummy aches, headaches, mental fatigue, motion sickness and nausea.
• Ginger is uplifting and energizing, and known for its use in ailments of the digestive system. Often added to a blend and diffused in the air or to a carrier oil to alleviate nausea due to motion, pregnancy or chemotherapy.
• Lime is believed to cleanse and renew the spirit and mind. It is antibacterial, antiviral, astringent, deodorant, restorative and tonic.
[essential oils] citrus aurantifolia (lime peel),* mentha piperita (peppermint),* zingiber officinale (ginger),* mentha spicata (spearmint).*
*certified organic ingredient
• Diffuse: add 3 drops to room diffuser.
• Foot Soak: add 8-10 drops to a cup of epsom salt, mix well, and pour into a large bowl or small tub filled with warm water.
• Cotton Ball: put 1-3 drops on a cotton ball or cloth, hold near nose and take deep slow breaths.
• Headache and tension massage: add 1 drop to a teaspoon of carrier oil (sunflower or coconut are our favorites), and apply to neck, temples, and behind ears. Gently massage using small circular motions to relieve tension.
• Tummy ache: add 1 drop to a teaspoon of carrier oil (sunflower or coconut are our favorites), and gently rub oil on tummy in a counter-clockwise motion.
CAUTIONS: Not to be taken internally. Keep out of reach of children.