All-natural, aluminum-free, highly effective. holi deodorant is Agent Nateur’s flagship product, developed by Jena Covello after she learned the adverse health effects of heavy metals. N5 is infused with a sensuous blend of oils derived from sandalwood, cedarwood, rosa damascena, vetiver, and cistus, resulting in a complex aroma with earthy top notes. (50ml / 1.7oz)
- Coconut oil is a nourishing oil that contains a unique combination of fatty acids recognized for their health benefits. About 50% of these fatty acids are lauric acid, a powerful antimicrobial known to soothe blemishes, eradicate harmful pathogens, and protect the skin.
- Avocado butter is produced from the flesh of the avocado fruit and offers nature’s purest vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. This rich balm melts upon contact with the skin, leaving a protective layer with a velvety finish.
- Castor oil is produced by cold-pressing seeds from the Ricinus communis plant. This thick antibacterial oil is known to reduce the appearance of inflammation, moisturize, and protect against bacterial infections.
- Sandalwood oil is a natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory commonly used in aromatherapy rituals. Its earthy aroma promotes calmness and harmony while supporting the third eye chakra and fostering deeper connection with the self.
- Vetiver oil is extracted from tall grasses native to India. Commonly used in cologne for its slightly-smoky scent, this alluring oil also balances the root chakra, encouraging growth and expansion.
*Agent Nateur products are Ecocert organic certified and compatible with even the most sensitive skin.
Organic coconut oil, sodium bicarbonate, beeswax, sunflower butter, citric acid, avocado butter, castor oil, raw organic honey, a proprietary blend of organic essential oils.
Apply to underarm after bathing or as needed. A little goes a long way.
Agent Nateur products are created with non-geo, pesticide-free, food-grade ingredients available in order to be safe for those with even the most sensitive skin. If you have a history of sensitive skin or allergic reactions, please be sure to test body products on a small area inside your wrist for 2-3 days prior to using. Agent Nateur cannot guarantee that customers will not experience skin reactions to our products and cannot be held responsible should any occur. If you are sensitive to baking soda, we recommend that you try an apple cider vinegar wash prior to using our deodorant. Apply apple cider vinegar and warm water to a towel and wash your underarms before applying.