Ayuna balm [k] offers an effective repairing and calming action while helping to improve dyschromia. Its luscious creamy texture incorporates the phytonutrient benefits of potassium-rich Broccoli Sprouts to reveal a sublime complexion with a flawless finish. Tasmanian Pepper extract (popularly known as the natural lidocaine) visibly improves congestion and redness. Perfect for all skin types and tones, the luminous mimetic Sapphire contained in this soft, clay mask offers a brightening and radiance action to visibly diminish the appearance of dark spots.
Superfoods have become the holy grail of beauty, not only internally, but also on a topical level. We know we cannot stop time. We don’t want to. We also know we can greatly improve the traces it leaves on the skin. In the right doses and all natural, this nourishing remedy puts the focus on improving skin’s lightness and texture.
FOR NON-PORCELAIN SKIN
Skin is not porcelain; it has texture, pigmentation and fine lines - even breakouts are totally normal. balm [k] is the sublimating remedy for non·porcelain skin.
balm k benefits
• Complexion instantly looks radiant and luminous
• Pores appear smaller
• Skin texture appears smoother
• Tone appears more even
• Deep clean feeling without a drying sensation
Broccoli Sprouts, their prolific chemical profile has caught the attention of the scientific community:
• potassium-rich: a vital electrolyte for cell function and the regulation of osmosis and water balance in the skin.
• 100 times richer in glucoraphanin, the precursor of sulforaphane, than other varieties of cruciferous vegetables.
• protects proteins against glycation
• inhibits tyrosinase, the key enzyme in melanin production, mitigates skin dyschromia and hyperpigmentation
• shields the skin against carbonylation, which causes yellowing of the skin due to proteins reacting with lipid peroxides
• anti-glycation effect: the formation of AGEs in collagen and elastin deteriorates the skin elasticity
OTHER INGREDIENT HIGHLIGHTS
Tamzman Pepper - nicknamed “plant lidocaine”, A powerfully calming berry. Studies have shown it soothes skin discomfort, especially in cases of atopic dermatitis, extreme dryness or hives.
L-fucos - one of the eight essential sugars necessary to the body’s function. Shows a progressive and prolonged moisturizing hyaluronic-like effect. Perfect antidote for stressed, reddened and reactive skin.
Luminous Clay - an amazing optical effect and velvety finish combining a magnificent blend of:
• biomimetic white sapphire - simultaneously reflects and transmits light, instantly perfecting the skin while delivering a silky, velvety feel
• kaolin: rich in potassium and other trace elements, including calcium, zinc, magnesium and silicon, with moisturizing, purifying and soothing properties
• silica microspheres - diffuses light and diminishes irregularities
15ml | 80ml
Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Water, Kaolin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glycerin, Water (Aqua), Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Betaine, Silica, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Alumina, Lactobacillus Ferment*, Sodium Gluconate, Brassica Oleracea Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Lactobacillus*, Glyceryl Rosinate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract*, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Levulinic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum)**, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Dextrin, Sodium Levulinate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Anisate, Linalool, Limonene, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491).
48% of Organic ingredients
*Natural and Postbiotic Preservatives
**Natural Essential Oil-based Fragrance (Gurjum Balsam, Holy Wood, Myrrh, Chamomile, Rosemary, Buchu)
Natrue and/or Ecocert Compliant
Free of ingredients of concern
WARNING: THE LIST OF INGREDIENTS IN AYUNA'S FORMULAS MAY BE UPDATED REGULARLY. BEFORE USING AN AYUNA PRODUCT, PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THE LIST OF INGREDIENTS ON THE PACKAGING TO ENSURE THE COMPONENTS ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE.
On the fingers, the nectar texture transforms into a light emulsion. When applied, it melts perfectly into the skin and penetrates quickly. Its active formula, while sensual and luxurious, creates a velvety film that soothes, hydrates and offers an immediate sensation of well-being to the skin.
Use daily - morning and/or evening - on makeup-free, completely cleansed skin. Using fingertips, apply gently on the face, neck and décolleté, including the eye contour, performing the light I LOVE YOU massage until completely absorbed.